Clear the air for big revealing sound. Visually stunning, the LT-381 Oceanus is a fantastic vocal mic. It’s a highly unique dual-vacuum tube and transistor hybrid with a wide open transformerless output. The Oceanus LT-381 produces full and detailed recordings.
OCEANUS LT-381 AT A GLANCE
- Really shines on vocals
- Huge sounding on drum overheads.
- Magical on pianos
- Big, smooth and open top-end
- Excellent for a variety of sources
- Continuously variable cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns
CAPTURE MINUTE DETAILS
Featuring Lauten Audio’s exclusive, extra-large, 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule, this microphone captures minute details of the sound source. A Lauten Audio original design, the Oceanus capsule is one of largest in the microphone world, making it part of the unique Oceanus sound.
DUAL VACUUM TUBE FET HYBRID CIRCUIT
Internally the LT-381 Oceanus is an innovative blend of classic and modern day components. This microphone contains one of the most unique circuit topologies of any microphone in history. It utilizes a pentode vacuum tube with a carefully selected operating point as the input and gain stage, a FET signal dividing stage, and a transformer-less vacuum tube output stage. Finally, our unique vacuum tube isolation chamber reduces component temperatures as well as noise.
- Extra-large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Variable 9-step Omni, to Cardioid, to Figure-8
- Vacuum tube input & output
- Internally shock mounted capsule
- NOS Military grade tube at gain stage
- High-resolution capacitors
Thông số kỹ thuật
- Circuit: Transformer-less Vacuum Tube
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 (variable)
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 100dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 120dB
- Self-noise level: < 20dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Power: Special provided by PSU
Quà tặng khuyến mại:
- Miễn phí giao hàng toàn quốc
Cho phép đặt hàng trước