“Old school tube mellow” is the phrase most often used to describe the sound of MXL’s V67G Heritage Edition. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output resulting in a pure, open sound giving the vocals warmth and body. The V67G HE comes in a protective aluminum flight case, beautifully matched silver and gold metal pop filter, heavy duty shock mount, cleaning cloth and world renowned premium cables from Mogami. A classic sound, contemporary look, and bonus accessories make the V67G HE a valuable addition to your microphone collection.
Tính năng nổi bật của Micro thu âm ngưng tụ MXL V67G HE
- Large diaphragm for a wide frequency response
- Class A FET design for full, warm vocals
- Rich midrange that rivals tube microphones
- Custom silver and gold finish with matching accessories
- Excellent for vocal tracks that sit perfectly in your mix
Thông số kỹ thuật
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost body and Chrome Grill